Ayurvedic Treatment for Juvenile RA
Moolakadi kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine for a wide array of inflammatory skin diseases especially in children. Benefits of Moolakadi kashayam Many skin diseases like
Balrogantak ras is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of fever, cough in children. This tablet contains mineral ingredients along with herbs. This medicine should only take as per the direction by physician.
BENEFITS OF BALROGANTAK RAS
• This medicine used in the management of diseases affecting children.
• It is particularly administrated in different types of fever in children.
• It also effective in upper respiratory disorders like chronic cough.
• As per Ayurvedic classics this medicine balances vata, pitta and kapha dosha.
INDICATIONS OF BALROGANTAK RAS
• Jwara – different kinds of fever
• Kasa – cough
Chyavanaprasam is one of the anti ageing supplements, which is purely herbal in nature. Amla as its main ingredient, which is a powerful antioxidant. Chavana maharishi discovered this medicine, so it came to be known as Chyavanaprasam.
Vidangarishta is an ayurvedic vermifuge medicine.
Vidangarishta is used for destroying and expelling parasitic intestinal worms.
Vidangarishta is also prevents recurrence of worm infestation.
BENEFITS OF Vidangarishta
INDICATION OF Vidangarishta
• Pacifies Kapha Dosha and balances Vata Dosa
• Loss of appetite
• Cervical Lymphadenitis
• Fistula -in-Ano
• Prostate enlargement
• Renal calculi
• Urinary disorders
Ayurvedic Treatment for ALLERGY EGG is to correct the impaired digestion and prevent allergic manifestations in the body. Egg allergy can be managed using Ayurvedic medicines based on the principle of Ama pachana. One among the most important food which causes allergy in children is egg. The allergic reactions occur a few minutes to a few hours after intake of egg.