Rasagarbha pottali is an Ayurvedic medicine provides overall health and immunity and used in diseases which need emergency management, particularly in fever. This medicine contains mineral ingredients only. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF RASAGARBHA POTTALI
- This medicine can be given as an immune booster for many diseases.
- It provides body strength and overall health
- This medicine particularly administered in diseases like fever, skin diseases, respiratory diseases, non-healing wounds.
INDICATIONS OF RASAGARBHA POTTALI
- Kshaya – Emaciation
- Agnisadanam – Indigestion
- Kasa – cough
- Swasa – breathing difficulty
- Jwara – fever
INGREDIENTS OF RASAGARBHA POTTALI
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||ACTION|
|1||PARADA||Purified mercury||fast relieve from symptoms|
|3||SWARNA||Purified gold||provide immunity, rejuvenator|
|4||RASASINDOORA||Bhasma of mercury||fast relieve from symptoms|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Purified parada and purified gandhaka are triturated well to obtain a homogenous mixture known as kajjali. Bhasma of swarna, rasasindoora and kajjali are to be triturated with the juice of aloe vera and conical shaped structure should be prepared. After drying it is tied up in a silk cloth, known as pottali. This pottali hung from a rod to be suspended in a pot with molten sulphur. The whole setup is then placed in the heating apparatus known as valukayantra and subjected to mild intensity of heat. The product obtained from this is known as rasagarbha pottali.
- Detoxification of mercury– Ground with the juice of Aloe vera, Triphala(Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica officinalis), the root of chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) each for 7 days.
- Detoxification of Gandhaka – fried in ghee and dipped in cow’s milk repeated for 7 times.
- Purification of gold- Heated and immersed in sesame oil, buttermilk, cow’s urine, gruel and decoction of kulatha (Dolichos biflorus) in that order for seven days in each liquid.
- Preparation of rasa sindoora – It is prepared with special kupipakwa method
96 gm of purified parada and 96 gm of purified gandhaka triturated continuously to get a homogenous black coloured mixture known as kajjali. This kajjali again grounded with the juice of vatankura. This mixture filled in an amber coloured glass bottle with 750 ml capacity. Bottle wrapped with mud smeared cloth. Then subjected to heat and after cooling red coloured rasasindoora powder collected.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata, pitta and kapha predominant diseases.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa, rakta dhatu – indigestion, fever
- Roga marga – Useful in diseases affecting abhyanthara roga marga – diseases affecting the respiratory system
DOSAGE AND USAGE
- Take 62.5 to 125 mg after food once or twice daily or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of different diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – Effective in respiratory diseases, cleans the respiratory passage, calms mind (mental stress aggravates the digestive problems)
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce dosha imbalance like cold, more acrid, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items
- Avoid smoking, carbonated drinks, alcohol
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- It is better to avoid by children, lactating women and during pregnancy
- Improper administration and overdosage leads to side effects
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of the disease. Before taking medicine consult a physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Rasayoga sagara
- Swasa kutar ras
- Kasa kutar ras for respiratory diseases
- Vyoshadi vataka
- Agastya rasayan
- Shree dhootapapeshwar
1. Blood compatibility studies of Swarna bhasma (gold bhasma), an Ayurvedic drug
2. Comparative study on cellular entry of incinerated ancient gold particles (Swarna Bhasma) and chemically synthesized gold particles.
3. Swarna Bhasma and gold compounds: An innovation of pharmaceutics for illumination of therapeutics.
4. Chemical characterization of incinerated gold (Swarna Bhasma)
- Toxicological study of Rasasindura
- Pharmaceutical and analytic study of Rasasindura
- Critical review on research works done in Rasasindura
- Standardization of Rasa sindura
9. Free radical scavanging activity of rasasindura
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to email@example.com
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp ++91 8075810816. ++91 8714818871