Ayurvedic Treatment for Juvenile RA
Chandanadi lauha is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of different kinds of fever. This tablet / powder contain fewer mineral ingredients along with herbs.
VRIHAT VANGESHWAR RAS
Balrogantak ras is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of fever, cough in children. This tablet contains mineral ingredients along with herbs. This medicine should only take as per the direction by physician.
BENEFITS OF BALROGANTAK RAS
• This medicine used in the management of diseases affecting children.
• It is particularly administrated in different types of fever in children.
• It also effective in upper respiratory disorders like chronic cough.
• As per Ayurvedic classics this medicine balances vata, pitta and kapha dosha.
INDICATIONS OF BALROGANTAK RAS
• Jwara – different kinds of fever
• Kasa – cough