Triphala gulgulu is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of haemorrhoids and fistula. This tablet contains herbal ingredients only. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF TRIPHALA GULGULU
- This medicine is popularly used in the management of haemorrhoids
- It is effective in improving digestive power
- Its anti-inflammatory property is effective in reducing the size of pile mass, pain and swelling.
- It is effective in constipation also
INDICATIONS OF TRIPHALA GULGULU
- Digestive problems
INGREDIENTS OF TRIPHALA GULGULU
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||LATIN||QUANTITY||ACTION|
|1||PIPPALI||Long pepper||Piper longum||1 part||carminative|
|2||HARITHAKI||Chebulic myrobalan||Terminalia chebula||1 part||rejuvenator|
|3||VIBHITHAKI||Belliric myrobalan||Terminalia bellerica||1 part||rejuvenator|
|4||AMALAKI||Indian gooseberry||Emblica officinalis||1 part||rejuvenator|
|5||GUGGULU||Indian bedelium||Commiphora mukul||5 part||analgesic|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Purified guggulu heated in an iron vessel till it attains semisolid consistency. Then the powder of the above-mentioned drugs added to it and mixed well. Then tablets are made by using a sufficient quantity of ghee.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata, pitta, kapha dosha imbalance.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa , rakta, mamsa dhatu – piles, indigestion
- Roga marga – This medicine can be administered in diseases affecting Bahya and Abhyanthara roga marga – indigestion, constipation, external and internal piles.
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 1to 2 tablets after food twice daily or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
- Yoga practice is of great role to prevent and control haemorrhoids. The practice of shatkriya or yogic cleansing techniques purify the body and prevent digestive problems.
- In haemorrhoids, one may experience constipation or difficultly in passing stool. Basti kriya aid smooth peristalsis movement for quick elimination.
- ashwini mudra in various seated and inverted postures strengthen and prevent the enlargement or swelling of haemorrhoids. Inverted postures like viparita karani, sarvangasana and sirsasana are great reliefs from the irritation and pain from the haemorrhoids.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce dosha imbalance like cold, more acrid, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items, Lukewarm water, gruel
- Avoid smoking, carbonated drinks, alcohol
- Avoid consumption of heavy diet at bedtime.
- Avoid food items which produce constipation
- Drink more water
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- Improper administration and overdosage leads to side effects.
- Taken by children, lactating women and during pregnancy only after consulting an ayurveda doctor.
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of the disease. Before taking medicine consult a physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Sarangadhara samhita
- Chiravilwadi kashaya
- Dusparshadi kashaya
- Kankayana gulika
- Kalyana kshara
- Divya pharmacy
- Sdm ayurveda pharmacy
- Pharmaceutico – Analytical Study of Triphala Guggulu
- Physical, Phytochemical and Chromatographic Evaluation of Triphala Guggul Tablets
- Antidiabetic potential of Triphala Guggul – an ayurvedic formulation in alloxan-induced diabetes animal model.
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to email@example.com
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp ++91 8075810816. ++91 8714818871