Tridhatugarbha pottali is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of diabetes and Urinary disorders. This medicine contains mineral ingredients only. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF TRIDHATUGARBHA POTTALI
- This medicine is popularly used in the treatment of diabetes and urinary disorders.
- It is also effective in abnormal discharge from the vagina.
INDICATIONS OF TRIDHATUGARBHA POTTALI
- Prameha – Diabetes
- Bahu muthrata – frequent urination
- Muthraghata – urinary retention
- Painful urination
- Burning micturition
- Rakta pradara – menorrhagia
- Swetha pradara – leucorrhoea
INGREDIENTS OF TRIDHATUGARBHA POTTALI
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||ACTION|
|1||PARADA||Purified mercury||fast relieve from symptoms|
|3||SWARNA||Purified gold||provide immunity, rejuvenator|
|4||NAGA||Purified Lead||Effective in diabetes|
|5||VANGA||Purified Tin||Balances kapha dosha|
|6||YASHADA||Purified zinc||The beneficiary effect on diabetes|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Purified parada and purified gandhaka are triturated well to obtain a homogenous mixture known as kajjali. Bhasma of swarna, naga, vanga, yashada and kajjali are to be triturated with the juice of aloe vera and conical shaped structure should be prepared. After drying it is tied up in a silk cloth, known as pottali. This pottali hung from a rod to be suspended in a pot with molten sulphur. The whole setup is then placed in the heating apparatus known as valukayantra and subjected to mild intensity of heat. The product obtained from this is known as tridhatugarbha pottali.
- Detoxification of mercury– Ground with the juice of Aloe vera, Triphala(Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica officinalis), the root of chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) each for 7 days.
- Detoxification of Gandhaka – fried in ghee and dipped in cow’s milk repeated for 7 times.
- Purification of gold- Heated and immersed in sesame oil, buttermilk, cow’s urine, gruel and decoction of kulatha (Dolichos biflorus) in that order for seven days in each liquid.
- Purification of vanga, naga, yashada – Heated and immersed in sesame oil, buttermilk, cow’s urine, gruel and decoction of kulatha (Dolichos biflorus) in that order for seven days in each liquid.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of all vata, pitta, kapha predominant diseases.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa, mamsa , medo,majja, shukra dhatu – diabetes and Urinary disorders
- Roga marga – Useful in diseases affecting Madhyama roga marga – diabetes.
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 62.5 mg once or twice a day after food along with turmeric powder or as directed by an Ayurveda physician.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items that produce dosha imbalance like cold, more salty, sour, and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items
- Avoid smoking, soft drinks, and alcohol.
- Avoid sugar-containing diet in patients with diabetes.
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- It is better to avoid by children, lactating women and during pregnancy
- Improper administration and overdosage leads to side effects
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of the disease. Before taking medicine consult an Ayurvedic physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Rasayoga sagara
- Vasantha kusumakara ras
- Chandra prabha gulika
- Yogendra ras
- Taragarbha pottali
- Shukra matrika vati
- Shree dhootapapeshwar
- Analytical study of vanga bhasma
- Chemical analysis of vanga bhasma
- Toxicity studies of vanga bhasma
4. Study on the vrsya property (testicular regenerative potential) of vanga bhasma
- Experimental study on effect of Naga Bhasma (lead calx) on hematological and biochemical parameters
- Pharmaceutical standardization of Naga Bhasma (incinerated lead) prepared by using herbal media
- Standard operating procedure of naga shodhana and study of chemical changes in the media and shodhita naga
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.
Please write to email@example.com or Whatsapp ++91 8075810816. ++91 8714818871