Swarna mahayoga is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of neuromuscular and musculoskeletal disorders. This tablet contains mineral ingredients along with herbs. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF MAHA SWARNA YOG
- This medicine is used in the management of muscle pain, inflammatory, and degenerative joint pain.
- This medicine is specially administrated in paralytic conditions.
INDICATIONS OF MAHA SWARNA YOG
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Cervical spondylitis
INGREDIENTS OF MAHA SWARNA YOG
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||LATIN||ACTION|
|1||PIPPALI||Long pepper||Piper longum||carminative|
|2||HARITHAKI||Chebulic myrobalan||Terminalia chebula||rejuvenator|
|3||VIBHITHAKI||Belliric myrobalan||Terminalia bellerica||rejuvenator|
|4||AMALAKI||Indian gooseberry||Emblica officinalis||rejuvenator|
|6||CHITRAKAM||Root of lead wort||Plumbago zeylanica||Carminative|
|7||CAVYA||Long pepper||Piper chaba||carminative|
|8||VACHA||Sweet flag||Acorus calamus||Balances kapha and vata|
|9||VIDANGA||Embelia ribes||Effective in worm infestation|
|10||PIPPALI MULA||Long pepper (Root)||Piper longum||carminative|
|11||MURVA||Marsdenia tenacissima||Balances kapha and vata|
|12||BHARNGI||Clerodendron serratum||Antipyretic action|
|13||ATIVISHA||Aconitum heterophyllum||Beneficial effect on the digestive system|
|15||PATHA||Cyclea peltata||Balances vata, kapha|
|17||INDRAYAVA(SEED)||Holarrhena antidysenterica||Relieves diarrhoea|
|19||KRISHNA JEERAKA||Black cumin||Nigella sativa||Reduces fever,vomiting|
|20||KATUKA||Picrorrhiza kurroa||Antipyretic action|
|24||NAGA BHASMA||Bhasma of lead||Antidiabetic property|
|25||ABHRAKA BHASMA||processed Biotite mica||balances vata dosha, reduces pain|
|26||LOHA BHASMA||bhasma of Iron||tonic and rejuvenator|
|27||RAJATA BHASMA||bhasma of Silver||balances vata dosha, provide strength|
|28||VANGA BHASMA||bhasma of Tin||Provide body strength|
|29||MANDURA||Bhasma of iron oxide||Haematinic action|
|30||PARADA BHASMA (RASASINDURA)||bhasma of mercury||Fast relief from symptoms|
|31||GUGGULU||Indian bedelium||Commiphora mukul||analgesic|
|32||SWARNA BHASMA||Bhasma of gold|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Purified guggulu heated in an iron vessel till it attains semisolid consistency. Then the powder of the above-mentioned drugs added to it and mixed well. Then tablets are made by using a sufficient quantity of ghee.
- Purification of loha, naga,swarna, vanga, rajata- Heated and immersed in sesame oil, buttermilk, cow’s urine, gruel and decoction of kulatha (Dolichos biflorus) in that order for seven days in each liquid.
- Detoxification of Parada – Ground with the juice of Aloe vera, Triphala(Terminalia
- chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica officinalis), the root of chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) each for 7 days. Purified parade processed with gandhaka to prepare rasasindura.
- Purification of Abhraka – Heating and quenching in the decoction of Triphala or cow’s milk for 7 times.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata, pitta, and kapha dosha imbalance.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa, raktha, mamsa,asthi,majja dhatu –musculoskeletal diseases
- Roga marga – This medicine can be administered in diseases affecting madhyama roga marga –joint pain, muscle pain, diabetes
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 1to 2 tablets after food, twice daily along with the following adjuvants or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- maharasnadi kashayam – vata dosha imbalance
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items that produce dosha imbalance like cold, more salty, sour, and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items
- Avoid heavy exercises that further aggravate degenerated conditions.
- Oil massage on body advised. Which alleviates vata dosha
- Avoid smoking, soft drinks, and alcohol.
- Avoid sugar-containing diet in patients with diabetes.
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- Taken by children, lactating women and during pregnancy only after consulting an Ayurveda doctor.
- Improper administration and overdosage leads to side effects
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
The duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of the disease. Before taking medicine consult a physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Sarangadhara samhita – mahayogarajaguggulu mentioned , in swarnamahayoga swarna bhasma is extra mentined.
- Kaisore guggulu
- Mahayogaraja guggulu
- Shree dootapapeshwar
- Mahayograj guggulu: Heavy metal estimation and safety studies
2. Safety of Mahayogaraj Guggulu (A Herbo mineral formulation): An observation study
3. In vitro antiarthritic, antioxidant and in vivo cytotoxic activity of yogaraja guggulu
4. Blood compatibility studies of Swarna bhasma (gold bhasma), an Ayurvedic drug
5. Comparative study on cellular entry of incinerated ancient gold particles (Swarna Bhasma) and chemically synthesized gold particles.
6. Swarna Bhasma and gold compounds: An innovation of pharmaceutics for illumination of therapeutics.
7. Chemical characterization of incinerated gold (Swarna Bhasma)
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.
Please write to email@example.com or Whatsapp ++91 8075810816. ++91 8714818871