Swarnamakshika bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of diabetes, anaemia, fever etc. This medicine is prepared from copper pyrite. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF SWARNAMAKSHIKA BHASMA
- This medicine is used in the treatment of diabetes.
- As per Ayurveda classics, it balances vata , pitta and kapha dosha.
- This medicine is used as a natural rejuvenator, aphrodisiac medicine and provides immunity.
- This medicine is also good for the eyes.
- This medicine possesses yogavahi (catalyst) property when consumed along with other medicaments.
INDICATIONS OF SWARNAMAKSHIKA BHASMA
- Kshaya – Emaciation
- Aruchi – anorexia
- Pandu – anaemia
- Arsas – piles
- Prameha – diabetes
- Svayathu – swelling
- Kushta – skin diseases
- Jwara – fever
- Apasmara – epilepsy
- Anidra – insomnia
INGREDIENTS OF SWARNAMAKSHIKA BHASMA
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||ACTION|
|1||SWARNAMAKSHIKA||Copper pyrite||provide immunity, rejuvenator|
|3||MATULUNGA||Juice of Citrus medica|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
The purified swarnamakshika grounded with the juice of citrus medica and purified gandhaka. Then heated in special equipment called puta.
- Purification of swarna makshika – boiling in the decoction of triphala (Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica officinalis).
- Detoxification of Gandhaka – fried in ghee and dipped in cow’s milk repeated for 7 times.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata, pitta and kapha predominant diseases.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa, rakta dhatu – indigestion, fever
- Roga marga – Useful in diseases affecting following roga marga
- abhyanthara roga marga – diseases affecting the digestive system
- Madhyama rogamarga – diabetes
DOSAGE AND USAGE
- Take 125 to 250 mg after food once or twice daily or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce dosha imbalance like cold, more acrid, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items
- Avoid smoking, carbonated drinks, alcohol
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- It is better to avoid by children, lactating women and during pregnancy
- Improper administration and overdosage leads to side effects
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of the disease. Before taking medicine consult a physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Rasaratna samuchaya
- Mandur vataka
- Shree dhootpapeshwar
- Evaluation of the effect of conventionally prepared swarna makshika bhasma on different bio-chemical parameters in experimental animals
- Analytical study of raw Swarna Makshika (Chalcopyrite) and its Bhasma through TEM and EDAX
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.
Please write to email@example.com or Whatsapp ++91 8075810816. ++91 8714818871