Parinathakeree ksheeradi tailam is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of shoulder joint pain, brachial neuralgia etc. This medicine is in the form of herbal oil for external application.
BENEFITS OF PARINATHAKEREE KSHEERADI TAILAM
- This medicine used in the management of shoulder joint pain, brachial neuralgia etc.as oil massage.
- This type of administration of medicine in Ayurveda known as abhyangam.
INDICATIONS OF PARINATHAKEREE KSHEERADI TAILAM
- Swelling of joints
- Shoulder joint pain
- Brachial neuralgia
- Cervical spondylitis
- Low backache
INGREDIENTS OF PARINATHAKEREE KSHEERADI TAILAM
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||LATIN/ ENGLISH||ACTION|
|1||PARINATHAKEREE KSHEERA||Coconut milk|
|4||RAJANI||Curcuma longa||Antibacterial action|
|5||TILA TAILA||Sesame oil||Balances vata dosha|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Oil prepared with the juice of the lime, coconut milk and paste of rajani, guggulu, and Sesame oil.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata dosha imbalance.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa, raktha, mamsa,asthi ,majja dhatu – joint diseases
- Roga marga – This medicine can be administered in diseases affecting
madhyama roga marga – arthritis
DOSAGE AND USAGE
- External application on the affected area as oil massage or as nasal instillation or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi shuddi pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
- – This inversion pose strengthens and stretches the muscles in your shoulders and back.
- Shoulder elevation stretch – This exercise improves the range of motion in the shoulder joints and stretches the muscles.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce vata dosha imbalance like cold and dry food, hard to digest. Because vata imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items, cow’s milk
- Oil massage on body advised. Which alleviates vata dosha
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine is used for external application only.
- Improper usage may lead to side effects.
- Can this oil be used while taking Allopathic treatments?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are using this oil along with Allopathic treatments.
- How long this oil can be used?
Duration of oil application on the joints is based on your stage of the disease. Before using medicine consult a physician.
- Can this medicine used for degenerative arthritis?
Yes, this oil is effective in degenerative joint diseases like osteoarthritis.
- kottamchukkadi taila
- supthi taila
- ksheerabala taila
- A clinico analytical study on parinata Keriksheeradi Tailam as Nasya Yoga (Nasal Drug delivery) in the management of frozen shoulder
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, United States. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the state committee member of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to him-
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.