Jahar mohara pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of broad spectrum of diseases including cardiac problems and gastro intestinal diseases. This tablet / powder contain fewer mineral ingredients. This medicine should only take as per the direction by physician.
BENEFITS OF JAHAR MOHARA PISHTI
- This medicine mainly used in the management of heart diseases.
- It is effective in gastritis and acid regurgitation.
- As per Ayurvedic classics this medicine balances the pitta dosha.
- This medicine is effective in burning sensation of body and hot flushes because of its coolant property.
INDICATIONS OF JAHAR MOHARA PISHTI
- Heart diseases
- Heart burn
- Acid regurgitation
- Burning sensation
- Hot flushes
INGREDIENTS OF JAHAR MOHARA PISHTI
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||ACTION|
|1||JAHAR MOHARA||Magnesium silicate (Serpentine)||Balances pitta dosha|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
The finely powdered magnesium silicate is grounded with gulab arka (rose water) for 3 times and dried. The final product obtained is called jahar mohara pishti.
Prepation of gulab arka – collect the petals of rose flower added double quantity of water and then distillate to obtain rose water.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is particularly recommended for the treatment of pitta dosha imbalance.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa, raktha dhatu – acid regurgitation
- Roga marga – This medicine can be administered in diseases affecting
Abhyanthara roga marga – gastro intestinal,respiratory diseases and bahya roga marga – burning sensation, hot flushes
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 250 – 500 mg before or after food twice daily or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practiced in the treatment different diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – Effective in respiratory diseases, cleans the respiratory passage, calms mind (mental stress aggravates acidity)
Patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. Patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce dosha imbalance like cold, more acrid, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items
- Avoid smoking , carbonated drinks, alcohol
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRA INDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction by the physician.
- It is better to avoid by children, lactating women and during pregnancy
- Improper administration and over dosage leads to side effects
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of disease. Before taking medicine consult a physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Siddha yoga sangraha
- Nalikera khanta
- Drakshadi gulika
- Sankha bhasma
- Suta shekhara ras
- Divya pharmacy
- Analytical Study of Jahar Mohra Stone Samples W.S.R. to its Identification
- A pilot study to clinically evaluate the role of” jahar mohara pishti “containing herbomineral compound “Rakatchap Har” in the management of essential hypertension
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, United States. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.