BENEFITS of Pachanamrutham Kashayam
- Improves digestion in a natural way
- Promotes the quality of digestive enzymes
- Restores the flora of GIT
- Acts as a catalyst in stimulating metabolic activities
Indications of Pachanamrutham Kashayam
Pachanamrutham Kashayam is an ayurvedic medicine for
- Early stages of fever with indigestion
- Peptic ulcers
- High Triglycerides
- High TSH
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS OF USE Pachanamrutham Kashayam
15 ml with 60 ml boiled water twice daily before food or as directed by the physician based on your conditions.
COMPOSITION OF Pachanamrutham Kashayam
- Guduchi–Tinospora cordifolia-commonly known as Heart-leaved moonseed or giloy is widely used in Ayurveda medicines. It has carminative, Anti-diabetic, Anti Pyretic, Anti Inflammatory, Anti-stress, Hepatoprotective, Immunomodulatory and Anti-neoplastic activities. no wonder its synonym is “elixir”.
- Usheera—Vetiveria zizanioides, known as Khus Khus grass best known for its cooling action, carminative, diuretic, antioxidant, haematinic and antihelminthic properties. Best for skin and wound healing.
- Pata–Cycle peltata /Indian moonseed is antipyretic, stimulates breast milk production and purification.
- Abda/Musta-Cyperus rotundus/Nutgrass is a very good absorbent, digestive and carminative, relieves thirst, relieves anorexia, relieves worm infestation, relieves fever associated with diarrhoea
- Ginger-Zingiber officinale well known for its digestive, analgesic, antispasmodic properties
- Bhoomimba-Andrographis paniculata has antipyretic, hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, immunostimulant
- Valaka/Hreebera-Coleus zeylanicus-antipyretic, carminative, anti-arthritic and also used for cold, cough, diarrhea.
- Parpataka- Fumaria indica/ diamond flower-anti pyretic, relieves thirst, diuretic and increases sweat production.
- Dhanyaka-coriander -relieves thirst and cold, carminative, absorbent, diuretic, antipyretic, useful in anorexia, helps to relieve bad breath, cardiac tonic.
- Dhanwayasha-Fagonia cretica/ Virgin’s mantle- antioxidant, hepatoprotective, diuretic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic effects.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Follow instructions of the Doctor
- Light and hot served easily digestible food intake
- Avoid pickles, curd and reheated food
- Avoid drinking and smoking
Incase of Diabetic patients special care must be taken as there is a tendency of blood sugar levels to fall.
Where to Buy
Buy online now for worldwide delivery from Ayurvedaforall