Sexual disorders can affect men of all ages. Loss of libido, erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculations are some of the disorders that affect men. Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common disorders. It can be described as a man’s inability to achieve or maintain an erection that is sufficient for sexual satisfaction. It can affect men of any age, but it has become increasingly common with men over the age of 40. Modern medicine has a host of treatment options available in the forms of medications, vacuum devices, penile prosthesis, etc. to treat ED. Alternative treatments are also available for ED. These come in handy for men who are not comfortable with modern medicine treatments.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
There are many causes for erectile dysfunction. Some of the common causes are listed below:
- Blood circulation problems
- Neurological disorders like Parkinson`s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Epilepsy, etc.
- Any injury to the pelvic region or the spinal cord
- High alcohol consumption
- Relationship problems
- Consumption of antidepressants, tranquilizers, corticosteroids, etc.
- Performance anxiety
Ayurvedic Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
According to Ayurveda, an imbalance in Vata Dosha causes ED. Ayurvedic scriptures contain details of medications that are used to enhance the sexual strength and stamina of men. Many plant extracts are known to have properties that help in the treatment of ED. Himalaya Herbal HealthCare has formulated Himcolin Gel for people suffering from erectile dysfunction, loss of libido and premature ejaculation. In a gel form, it can be applied on the penis for the proper flow of blood leading to an erection. It also helps men to sustain an erection for a longer time till sexual satisfaction is obtained.
Ingredients found in Himcolin Gel
Himcolin gel contains natural ingredients that help in the treatment of ED. The primary active ingredients found in it and their respective uses are listed in the table below:
|Oils of Jyotishmati||acts as an aphrodisiac|
|Lathakasthuri||acts as an aphrodisiac|
|Sweet almond oil||helps in keeping the skin moisturized|
|Nirgundi||enhances sexual desire|
|Karpasa||increases sexual function|
|Mukulaka||aids in circulation|
|Jatiphala||helps in sustaining an erection|
|Lavanga||has antiseptic properties|
|Taja||has germicidal properties|
|Aswagandha||enhances sexual potency|
|Gunja||enhances sexual desire|
Benefits of Himcolin Gel
The application of Himcolin gel on your penis before intercourse can benefit you in many ways. It should be carefully applied only on the penis and the pubic region. Some of the benefits of Himcolin Gel are:
- It improves the blood circulation by vasodilatation
- It helps in maintaining an erection for a longer time
- It helps sustain an erection and improves libido
- It moisturizes the penile skin
- It is a fast and safe treatment for ED
Tips to have a good sexual life
A healthy sexual life is important for a well functioning relationship. Treating erectile dysfunction will not only improve your confidence, but will also enable you to have a fully sexually satisfying life. Below are some tips on banishing erection problems from your life.
- Have a balanced diet and avoid foods that are hot and spicy.
- A weekly body massage with good herbal oil can improve stamina and build up sexual energy.
- Take time off to enjoy yourselves. Too much work and the resulting stress is a major cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Practice yoga or meditation to improve your moods and reduce anxiety and depression.
- Avoid alcohol. Too much alcohol can affect the central nervous system, leading to ED.
- Maintain an ideal weight. Being overweight or obese can decrease testosterone levels.
Regular application of Himcolin Gel along with practicing the above tips can ensure a sexually fulfilling life for you and your partner.