Rajanyadi churna is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of diseases in children. This powder contains herbal ingredients only. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF RAJANYADI CHURNA
- This medicine used in the management of diseases affecting children.
- It also promotes the strength of the immune system.
INDICATIONS OF RAJANYADI CHURNA
- Jwara – fever
INGREDIENTS OF RAJANYADI CHURNA
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||LATIN||QUANTITY||ACTION|
|1||HARIDRA||Curcuma longa||1 part||Antibacterial action|
|2||DEVADARU||Cedar||Cedus deodara||1 part||Reduces pain|
|3||SARALA||Pinus roxburghi||1 part|
|4||SATAHVA||Anethum sowa||1 part||Carminative|
|5||SHREYASI||Long pepper||Piper chaba||1 part||carminative|
|6||PRISHNIPARNI||Uraria picta||1 part||Balances vata, pitta, kapha|
|7||BRIHATI||Solanum indicum||1 part||Carminative|
|8||KANTAKARI||Solanum xanthocarpum||1 part||Balances kapha and vata|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Above mentioned drugs are taken in equal quantity and finely powdered.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata, pitta and kapha dosha imbalance.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting all dhatus particularly rasadhatu and raktha dhatu –fever, indigestion
- Roga marga – Useful in diseases affecting abhyanthara roga marga – diarrhoea, dysentery
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 1 to 3 gms after food once or twice daily along with honey or ghee or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce dosha imbalance like cold, more acrid, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items, lukewarm water, gruel
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- Improper administration and overdosage may lead to side effects
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of disease and age of the child. Before taking medicine consult an Ayurvedic physician.
- Is this medicine produce sedation in the child?
No, this medicine not produces a sedative effect
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Ashtanga hridaya – uttara sthana
- Vettumaran gulika
- Surya prabha gulika
- Amrithottaram kashayam
- Gopichandanadi gulika
- Kottakkal arya vaidya sala
- Standardization of Rajanyādi cūrṇa: An ayurvedic preparation
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to email@example.com
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp ++91 8075810816. ++91 8714818871