Pushyanuga churna is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the management of bleeding disorders. This powder contains mineral ingredients along with herbs. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF PUSHYANUGA CHURNA
- This medicine popularly used in the management of different types of bleeding disorders.
- As per Ayurvedic classics, it balances the vata, pitta, kapha dosha and rakta dhatu.
- It is effective in menorrhagia, bleeding piles
INDICATIONS OF PUSHYANUGA CHURNA
- Rakta pitta – bleeding disorders
- Rakta pradara – menorrhagia
- Swetha pradara – leucorrhoea
- Guda sruthi – bleeding piles
INGREDIENTS OF PUSHYANUGA CHURNA
|1||PATHA||Cyclea peltata||1 part||Balances vata, kapha|
|2||SUNDI||Zingiber officinalis||1 part||carminative|
|3||MUSTA||Cyperus rotundus||1 part||Antipyretic action|
|4||JAMBU||Eugenia jambolana||1 part||Effective in diabetes|
|5||RASANJANA||Extract of Berberis aristata||1 part||Balances vata and pitta|
|6||ARJUNA||Terminalia arjuna||1 part||Effective in heart diseases|
|7||MADHUKA||Glycyrrhiza glabra)||1 part||Balances vata, pitta, kapha|
|8||VILWA||Aegle marmelous||1 part||carminative|
|9||MOCHARASA||Bombax ceiba||1 part|
|10||VATSAKA (BARK)||1 part||Relieves diarrhoea|
|11||AMRABEEJA(SEED)||Mangnifera indica||1 part||Beneficial effect in the digestive system|
|12||ATIVISHA||Aconitum heterophyllum||1 part||Beneficial effect in the digestive system|
|13||LAJJALU||Mimosa pudica||1 part||Balances kapha and pitta|
|14||ARALUKA (KATVANGA)||Ailanthus excels||1 part||Balances kapha and pitta, carminative|
|15||DHATAKI||Woodfordia fruticosa||1 part||Relieves diarrhoea|
|16||LODHRA||Symplocos racemosa||1 part||Action on diarrhoea and dysentery|
|17||RAKTA CHANDANA||Pterocarpus santalinus||1 part||Balances kapha pitta, relieves fever|
|18||SARIVA||Hemidesmus indica||1 part||Reduces pitta dosha|
|19||MARICHA||Piper nigrum||1 part||Carminative|
|20||DRAKSHA||vitis vinifera||1 part||Hematogenic property|
|21||KATPHALA||Myrica nagi||1 part|
|22||GAIRIKAM||Red ochre (hematite)||1 part||Balances pitta dosha|
|23||SHILODBHEDA||Aerua lanata||1 part||Balances vata, pitta, kapha|
|24||AMBASHTAKI||Cissampelos pareira||1 part||Balances vata, kapha|
|25||PADMAKESARA||Nelumbo nucifera||1 part||Balances pitta|
|26||KUMKUMA( BAHLIKA)||Crocus sativus||1 part||Rejuvenator|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Above mentioned drugs are taken in equal quantity and finely powdered.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is mainly recommended for the treatment of vata, kapha, pitta dosha imbalance
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasadhatu and raktha dhatu – bleeding
- Roga marga – Useful in diseases affecting following roga margas.
- bahya and abhyantara roga marga – bleeding from external piles and internal bleedings
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 1 to 3 gms after food once or twice daily along with rice washed water or honey or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce pitta dosha imbalance like more acrid, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items.
- Avoid heavy exercises during bleeding conditions.
- Consume wholesome diet.
- Should take the diet according to digestive capacity and season, the place of living.
- Drink more water, because excessive bleeding leads to dehydration
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- Improper administration and overdosage may lead to side effects.
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of the disease. Before taking medicine consult an Ayurvedic physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Ashtanga hridaya – Uttara sthana
- Pradara ripu rasa – For menorrhagia
- Bol parpati
- Lakshadi churna
- Kottakkal Arya vaidya sala
- Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala
- Study the role of pushyanug churna in the management of pradar
- A Review study of effect of Pushyanug Churna in Shwet Pradar
3. Clinical evaluation of Pushyanuga choorna and Lodhrasava in Rakta Pradara (DUB)
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.
Please write to email@example.com or Whatsapp ++91 8075810816. ++91 8714818871