Pradarantak ras is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the management of gynaecological disorders. This tablet/ powder contains more mineral ingredients along with fewer herbs. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF PRADARANTAK RAS
- This medicine popularly used in the management of different types of bleeding disorders.
- As per Ayurvedic classics, it balances the pitta dosha and rakta dhatu.
- It is effective in heavy menstrual bleeding.
INDICATIONS OF PRADARANTAK RAS
- Rakta pradara – menorrhagia
INGREDIENTS OF PRADARANTAK RAS
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||QUANTITY||ACTION|
|1||PARADA||Purified mercury||1part||fast relieve from symptoms|
|3||LOHA BHASMA||bhasma of Iron||12 part||tonic and rejuvenator|
|4||RAJATA BHASMA||bhasma of Silver||1part||balances vata dosha, provide strength|
|5||VANGA BHASMA||bhasma of Tin||1part||Provide body strength|
|6||RASAKA (KHARPARA)||Bhasma of zinc sulphide||1part||Balances kapha and pitta dosha, effective in diabetes|
|7||VARATIKA ( KAPARDA BHASMA)||Bhasma of cowrie||1 part||Balances vata and kapha|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1 part each of purified parada,gandhaka, rasaka, rajatha bhasma, vanga bhasma, varatika bhasma and 12 part loha bhasma triturated to obtain a homogenous mixture. This mixture further grounded well using the fresh juice of kumari (Aloe vera ) and tablets are made.
- Purification of rajatha, vanga, loha – Heated and immersed in sesame oil, buttermilk, cow’s urine, gruel and decoction of kulatha (Dolichos biflorus) in that order for seven days in each liquid.
- Detoxification of Parada – Ground with the juice of Aloe vera, Triphala(Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica officinalis), root of chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) each for 7 days.
- Detoxification of Gandhaka – fried in ghee and dipped in cow’s milk repeated for 7 times.
- Purification of rasaka – by using takra (buttermilk)
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of pitta dosha imbalance
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasadhatu and raktha dhatu – bleeding
- Roga marga – Useful in diseases affecting abhyantara roga marga – menorrhagia.
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 125 mg (1 gunja) after food once or twice daily or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce pitta dosha imbalance like more acrid, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items.
- Avoid heavy exercises during bleeding conditions.
- Consume wholesome diet.
- Should take the diet according to digestive capacity and season, the place of living.
- Drink more water, because excessive bleeding leads to dehydration
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- Improper administration and overdosage leads to side effects.
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of disease. Before taking medicine consult an Ayurvedic physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Bhaishajya ratnavali – streeroga chikilsa
- Pradara ripu rasa
- Pushyanuga churna
- Bolbadha ras
- Unjha pharmacy
- Management of endometrial carcinoma by Ayurvedic medicines including Pradarantak ras.
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.
Please write to email@example.com or Whatsapp ++91 8075810816. ++91 8714818871