Neelibhrungadi thailam is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of hair fall. This medicine is in the form of herbal oil.
BENEFITS OF Neelibhrungadi thailam
- This medicine used in the management of hair fall.
- The medicine is used for external application on the head.
- This type of administration of medicine in Ayurveda known as abhyangam.
INDICATIONS OF Neelibhrungadi thailam
- Hair fall
- Premature greying
- Split hairs
INGREDIENTS OF Neelibhrungadi thailam
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||LATIN/ ENGLISH||ACTION|
|1||BHRINGARAJA (KAYYONNI)||Eclipta alba||Effective in hair fall|
|2||MADHUKA||Glycyrrhiza glabra||Rejuvenator Beneficial effect on eyes|
|4||ANJANA||Lead sulphide||Effective in greying of hair|
|5||GO KSHEERA||Cow’s milk||Nourishing|
|6||AJA KSHEERA||Goat’s milk||Nourishing|
|7||MAHISHA KSHEERA||Buffalo’s milk||Nourishing|
|8||NALIKERA KSHEERA||Coconut milk|
|9||GUNJA MULA||Abrus precatorius|
|10||NILI||Indigofera tinctoria||Beneficiary effect on hair fall|
|11||TILA TAILA||Sesame oil||Balances vata dosha|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Oil prepared with the juice of bhringaraja, amalaki, nili, indravaruni, cow’s milk, coconut milk, Goat’s milk, Buffalo’s milk, the paste of madhuka, gunja mula, anjana and sesame oil. Anjana powdered and added at last.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata, pitta dosha imbalance.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa, raktha, mamsa,asthi,majja dhatu –hair problems.
- Roga marga – This medicine can be administered in diseases affecting all roga marga
madhyama roga marga – diseases affecting the scalp and hair.
DOSAGE AND USAGE
External application on the head or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce dosha imbalance like cold, more salty, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items.
- Drink more water.
- Patient with dandruff doesn’t exchange the towels, comb with others.
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine is used for external application only.
- Improper usage may lead to side effects.
- Patient with recurrent rhinitis and sinusitis use this oil only after consulting an Ayurveda physician.
- Can this oil be used while taking Allopathic treatments for the headache?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are using this oil along with Allopathic treatments.
- How long this herbal oil can be used?
Duration of oil application on the head is based on your stage of the disease. Before using medicine consult a physician.
- Can this medicine use for dandruff?
Yes, this herbal oil is effective in hair fall associated with dandruff.
- Durdurapathradi keram used for scalp itching as hair oil
- Malathyadi tailam
- Kayyonnyadi tailam – for hair fall
- Bhringamalakadi tailam
- Kottakkal Arya vaidya sala
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to email@example.com
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.