Nashta pushpantak ras is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the management of gynaecological disorders. This tablet contains mineral ingredients along with herbs. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF NASHTAPUSHPANTAK RAS
- This medicine is used in the treatment of gynaecological disorders.
- Particularly it is administrated in the management of amenorrhoea.
- This medicine is also effective in male and female infertility.
INDICATIONS OF NASHTAPUSHPANTAK RAS
- Nashta pushpa – amenorrhoea
- Nashta sukra – male infertility
- Yoni sula – dysmenorrhoea
- Yoni daha – the vaginal burning sensation
INGREDIENTS OF NASHTA PUSHPANTAK RAS
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||QUANTITY||ACTION|
|1||PARADA||Purified mercury||1part||fast relieve from symptoms|
|3||ABHRAKA||processed Biotite mica||1part||balances vata dosha, reduces pain|
|4||LOHA BHASMA||bhasma of Iron||1part||tonic and rejuvenator|
|5||RAJATA BHASMA||bhasma of Silver||1part||balances vata dosha, provide strength|
|6||VANGA BHASMA||bhasma of Tin||1part||Provide body strength|
|7||TANKANA||borax||1 part||The beneficiary effect in vaginal itching, irritations|
|8||TAMRA BHASMA||Bhasma of copper||1 part||Balances kapha and pitta|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1 part each of purified parada,gandhaka, , rajatha bhasma, loha bhasma,tankana, tamra bhasma, abhraka bhasma and vanga bhasma triturated to obtain a homogenous mixture. This mixture further grounded well using the decoction of following drugs each for 3 times.
- Guduchi – tinospora cordifolia
- Haritaki -Terminalia chebula
- Vibheetaki – Terminalia bellerica
- Amalaki -Emblica officinalis)
- Danti – Baliospermum montanum
- devadaru – cedrus deodara
- jivanti – Leptadenia reticulate
- kushta – Saussurea lappa
- brihati – solanum surattense
- kakamachi – Solanum indicum
- haridra – curcuma longa
- taleesa – Abbies webbiana
- vetragra – Garcinia indica
- kachura – Curcuma zedoaria
- vasa – Adathoda vasica
To this 3 gm of saindhava salt, yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), danti (Baliospermum montanum), lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum), vamsalochana (Bambusa bambos), rasna ( pluchea lanceolata), gokshura beeja (Tribulus terrestris) are added , mixed well and tablets are made.
- Purification of tamra,rajatha, vanga, loha – Heated and immersed in sesame oil, buttermilk, cow’s urine, gruel and decoction of kulatha (Dolichos biflorus) in that order for seven days in each liquid.
- Detoxification of Parada – Ground with the juice of Aloevera, Triphala(Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica officinalis), root of chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) each for 7 days.
- Purification of Abhraka – Heating and quenching in the decoction of Triphala or cow’s milk for 7 times.
- Detoxification of Gandhaka – fried in ghee and dipped in cow’s milk repeated for 7 times.
- Purification of tankana – by heating water losses and become powder form
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata and kapha dosha imbalance .
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa and rakta dhatus – irregular bleeding, amenorrhoea
- Roga marga – Useful in diseases affecting abhyanthara roga marga – diseases affecting the reproductive system.
DOSAGE AND USAGE
1 to 2 tablets before or after food once or twice daily or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
- Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
Dhanurasana (Bow pose) – Dhanurasana is one of the best poses for your reproductive system.
Ustrasana (Camel pose) – Ustrasana is a great exercise to regulate your periods and relieves menstrual pain.
Bhujangasana (Cobra pose) – Bhujangasana is an excellent yoga asana for your reproductive organs.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce vata , pitta and kapha dosha imbalance like cold , more acrid, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items
- Consume wholesome diet
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- Improper administration and overdosage leads to side effects during pregnancy
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of disease in pregnancy. Before taking medicine consult an Ayurvedic physician.
- Dadimadi ghrita
- Phala sarpis
- Rajapravartini vati
- Kalyana ghrita
- Uma ayurvedics
- Tankana (Borax): It’s Therapeutic Value in Gynecology
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to email@example.com
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.