Mukta sukti is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of gastric irritation, acidity and abdominal colic. This medicine is prepared from the pearl. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF MUKTA SHUKTI BHASMA
- This medicine is mainly used in the management of diseases of the digestive system.
- This medicine is specially administrated in the disease called Amlapitta ( acidity and acid regurgitation)
- It is also effective in cardiac diseases and urinary diseases.
INDICATIONS OF MUKTA SHUKTI BHASMA
- Amlapitta – acid regurgitation
- Sula – Abdominal colic
- Hrit amaya – cardiac diseases
- Swasa – breathing difficulty
- Mutra sarkara – urinary calculi
- Pleeha amaya – splenic disorders
- Jatara amaya – diseases of the digestive system
INGREDIENTS OF MUKTA SHUKTI BHASMA
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||ACTION|
|1||MUKTA SUKTI||Pearl oyster shell||Carminative|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
The pieces of mukta sukti are enclosed in sarava samputa (earthern vessels) and subjected to heat in special equipment called puta. After cooling white coloured mukta sukti bhasma collected.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of kapha, pitta dosha imbalance.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa, raktha dhatu – amlapitta
- Roga marga – This medicine can be administered in diseases affecting
- Abhyanthara roga marga – respiratory diseases, diseases of the digestive system
DOSAGE AND USAGE
125 to 250 mg before or after food twice daily along with honey or ghee or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of different diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – Effective in respiratory diseases, cleans the respiratory passage, calms mind (mental stress aggravates acidity)
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce dosha imbalance like cold, more acrid, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items
- Avoid smoking, carbonated drinks, alcohol
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- Improper administration and overdosage leads to side effects
- Taken by children, lactating women and during pregnancy only after consulting an ayurveda doctor.
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of the disease. Before taking medicine consult a physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Nalikera khanta
- Drakshadi gulika
- Sankha bhasma
- Uma ayurvedics
- Divya pharmacy
- Mukta-sukti bhasma; nectar for acid peptic disorders, w.s.r to its anti-ulcer activity – an experimental study
2. Pharmacutico Analytical Study of Mukta Shukti Bhasma
3. Comparative evaluation of marketed ayurvedic drug mukta-sukti bhashma by namburi phased spot test
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, United States. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.