In premature ejaculation, the orgasm and ejaculation of semen occur before or shortly after sexual intercourse.
- SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- CAUSES OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- DIAGNOSIS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- TREATMENTS FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- PROGNOSIS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- COMPLICATIONS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- PREMATURE EJACULATION AND AYURVEDA
- NIDANA- AYURVEDIC CAUSES OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- PURVAROOPAM- AYURVEDIC PREMONITORY SYMPTOMS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- SAMPRAPTI – AYURVEDIC PATHOGENESIS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- LAKSHANA- AYURVEDIC SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- AYURVEDIC PROGNOSIS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- CHIKITSA- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- AYURVEDIC SAMANA TREATMENT FOR ENLARGED PROSTATE
- AYURVEDIC SODHANA TREATMENT FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- COMMONLY USED AYURVEDIC MEDICINES FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- HOME REMEDIES FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- DIET AND BEHAVIOUR FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- YOGA FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- RESEARCH WORKS ON AYURVEDIC MANAGEMENT OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Orgasm occurs before or just after a sexual intercourse
- Man ejaculates semen before or just after starting the sexual intercourse
CAUSES OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Problems in relationship
- Sexual abuse
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hormonal imbalance
PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
Pathophysiology of premature ejaculation is based on the cause. Psychological, neurobiological, hormonal and urological factors are involved in the pathophysiology of premature ejaculation.
DIAGNOSIS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- History taking
- Physical examination
- Psychological examination
- Monitoring Testosterone level
TREATMENTS FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Treatment for underlying pathology
- Topical anaesthetics
- Behavioural therapy
- Pelvic floor exercises
PROGNOSIS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Prognosis is based on the cause of premature ejaculation. Generally, premature ejaculation can be reversed.
COMPLICATIONS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Unsatisfactory sexual life
- Low self-esteem
- Marital relationship problems
PREMATURE EJACULATION AND AYURVEDA
- In Ayurveda,premature ejaculation can be correlated to “shukragata vata”.
NIDANA- AYURVEDIC CAUSES OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Excess consumption of acrid, sour, salty food items
- Viruddhahara – incompatible food
PURVAROOPAM- AYURVEDIC PREMONITORY SYMPTOMS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- No specific premonitory symptoms for premature ejaculation
SAMPRAPTI – AYURVEDIC PATHOGENESIS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Due to the causative factors, vata dosha is vitiated in the shukravaha srotas.
LAKSHANA- AYURVEDIC SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- The man ejaculates before or just after sexual intercourse (shukra sheeghra pravriti)
AYURVEDIC PROGNOSIS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Prognosis is based on the cause of shukravaha sroto dushti
CHIKITSA- AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
AYURVEDIC SAMANA TREATMENT FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Vajikarana – aphrodisiac medicines
- Shukra sthambhaka yogas
AYURVEDIC SODHANA TREATMENT FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Yapana vasthi – medicated enema
COMMONLY USED AYURVEDIC MEDICINES FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
HOME REMEDIES FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Intake of gooseberry
DIET AND BEHAVIOUR FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Avoid food items that produce dosha imbalance like sour, acrid and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid tobacco
- Avoid alcohol
YOGA FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – calms the mind and gets relief from the premature ejaculation due to anxiety and stress
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, and the body relaxed. The patient has to close one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
- Ardha matsyendrasana
RESEARCH WORKS ON AYURVEDIC MANAGEMENT OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
- Evaluation of Stambhanakaraka Yoga and counselling in the management of Shukragata Vata (premature ejaculation)
- A clinical study on kshipra munchana of shukragata vata w.s.r.to premature ejaculation and its management with vanga bhasma
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, United States. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the state committee member of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.