Anu tailam is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of diseases affecting the head. This medicine is in the form of herbal oil.
BENEFITS OF ANU TAILAM
• This medicine used in the management of diseases of the head ( shiras).
• The route of administration of anu taila is through nose as nasal instillation.
• Nasal administration of medicine in Ayurveda known as nasya.
• Nasya is the treatment procedure included under panchakarma.
INDICATIONS OF ANU TAILAM
• Vascular headache
• Hair fall
• Premature greying
• Diseases of nose, eyes, ear, throat