Dasamoolarishtam is derived from Dasamoola _ a blend of 10 herbs and other powerful ayurvedic herbs with strong medicinal and therapeutic values.
Manasamitra vatakam is an ayurvedic formulation that is prepared from very effective herbs. This herbal formulation is very efficient to treat mental illness and disorders. This unique preparation is widely acclaimed to address the stress and related disorders safely.
BENEFITS OF Manasamitra Vatakam
• Reduces Stress
• Balances Tridosa
• Improves Blood Circulation
• Improve Brain Functions
• Improves Speech
Rasna Saptakam Kashayam is a concentrated decoction prepared out of herbal ingredients, which consists of water soluble active principles. Rasna Saptakam Kashayam comes under kashayam preparation and made of seven herbs.
BENEFITS OF Rasna Saptakam Kashayam
• Improves Immunity
• Pacify aggravated vata dosa, which is responsible for pain.
• Improves digestion
• Improves appetite
Narasimha is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in herbal butter form. This medicine has butter as its base. Like the monsters fear God Narasimha Swami, the diseases fear the person taking this Rasayana.
BENEFITS OF Narasimha Rasayana
• Improve muscle mass and strength
• Improves Hair growth
• Relieve from tired all the time
• Improves intelligence
INDICATIONS OF Narasimha Rasayana
• Premature ejaculation
• Used as a supplement for gym goers.
• Useful to grow beard in men.
• Calms pitta ,kapha and Vata.
Parthadyarishtam is an Ayurvedic liquid medicine, used as herbal heart tonic.
BENEFITS OF Parthadyarishtam
• Good source of minerals
• Helps to increase the strength and complexion of the skin.
• Provides strength and nourishment to the body
INDICATIONS OF Parthadyarishtam
• Cardiovascular problems
• Mild hypertension
• Anaemia Useful in heart diseases and anemia.
Shatpala ghrita is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine, in herbal ghee form.This medicine has ghee as its base.
BENEFITS OF Shatpala Ghrita
• Increases Appetite
• Improves digestion
• Improves taste buds of tongue
• Act as Laxative
INDICATIONS OF Shatpala Ghrita
• IBS (Grahani)
• Abdominal Distension (Udara Roga)
• Abdominal tumor (Gulma)
• Spleenic disorders (Pliha roga)
• Fever (Jvara)
• Cough (Kasa)
• Dyspnea (Svasa roga)