Udayaditya ras is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of skin diseases. This tablet contains mineral ingredients along with herbs. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF UDAYADITYA RAS
- This medicine is popularly used in the management of skin diseases.
- As per ayurvedic classics, it balances vata, pitta, kapha dosha and all dhatus.
INDICATIONS OF UDAYADITYA RAS
- Kushta – Skin diseases
- Switra – leucoderma
INGREDIENTS OF UDAYADITYA RAS
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||LATIN||ACTION|
|1||PARADA||Purified mercury||fast relieve from symptoms|
|3||TAMRA BHASMA||Bhasma of copper||Alleviates kapha dosha|
|4||HARITHAKI||Chebulic myrobalan||Terminalia chebula||rejuvenator|
|5||VIBHITHAKI||Belliric myrobalan||Terminalia bellerica||rejuvenator|
|6||AMALAKI||Indian gooseberry||Emblica officinalis||rejuvenator|
|7||KAKODUMBARA||Ficus hispida||The beneficiary effect on skin diseases|
|8||VIDANGA||Embelia ribes||Action against infections|
|9||CHITRAKAM||Root of lead wort||Plumbago zeylanica||Carminative|
|11||ARAGVADHA||Cassia fistula||Antimicrobial action|
|12||BAKUCHI||Psoralea corylifolia||Effective in leucoderma|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Purified mercury and sulphur triturated first to prepare a black coloured mixture known as kajjali. Kajjali grounded with rest of the drugs and grounded with the juice of Aloe vera and tablets are made.
- Detoxification of Parada – Ground with the juice of Aloe vera, Triphala(Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica officinalis), the root of chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) each for 7 days.
- Detoxification of Gandhaka – fried in ghee and dipped in cow’s milk repeated for 7 times.
- Purification of bakuchi – by using cow’s urine
- Purification of tamra – Heated and immersed in sesame oil, buttermilk, cow’s urine, gruel and decoction of kulatha (Dolichos biflorus) in that order for seven days in each liquid.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata, pitta and kapha dosha imbalance.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting all dhatus – skin diseases
- Roga marga – This medicine can be administered in diseases affecting bahya roga marga – skin diseases, leucoderma
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 1to 2 tablets after food twice daily or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce dosha imbalance like cold, more salty, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items.
- Avoid smoking, junk foods and alcohol.
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- Improper administration and overdosage lead to side effects.
- It is better to avoid by children, lactating women and during pregnancy.
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
Duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of the disease. Before taking medicine consult a physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Ayurveda sara sangraha
- Kaisore guggulu
- Panchathikta guggulu ghrita
- Swayambhuva guggulu
- Unjha pharmacy
- Studies on the composition and standardization of “Bakuchi oil”, an ayurvedic medicinal oil prepared from Psoralea corylifolia L. used in the treatment of vitiligo
- Effect of bakuchi on vitiligo – a case study
3. Pharmacognostical evaluation of Psoralea corylifolia Linn. seed
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to email@example.com
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp ++91 8075810816. ++91 8714818871