Panchamrut loha guggulu is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of neuromuscular and musculoskeletal diseases. This tablet contains mineral ingredients along with herbs. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF PANCHAMRUT LOHA GUGGULU
- This medicine is used in the management of neuromuscular diseases and their associated conditions.
- It is effective in the management of muscle pain, inflammatory and degenerative joint pain.
- As per Ayurvedic classics, imbalance in vata dosha is the reason behind these neuromuscular diseases.
- This tablet balances the vata dosha and helps to regain the proper functioning of nerves and muscles.
INDICATIONS OF PANCHAMRUT LOHA GUGGULU
- Degenerative arthritis
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Neuralgic pain
- Low backache
INGREDIENTS OF PANCHAMRUT LOHA GUGGULU
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||QUANTITY||ACTION|
|1||PARADA||Purified Mercury||1 part||fast relieve from symptoms|
|2||ABHRAKA BHASMA||processed Biotite mica||1 part||balances vata dosha, reduces pain|
|3||GANDHAKA||Purified sulphur||1 part||rejuvenator|
|4||LOHA BHASMA||bhasma of Iron||2 parts||tonic and rejuvenator|
|5||RAJATA BHASMA||bhasma of Silver||1 part||balances vata dosha, provide strength|
|6||SWARNA MAKSHIKA||Copper pyrite||1 part||rejuvenator|
|7||GUGGULU||Indian bedelium||7 parts||Analgesic|
|8||KATUTAILA||Mustard oil||Quantity sufficient|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Above mentioned ingredients are pounded with the purified guggulu and tablets are made.
- Purification of guggulu – boiling in the decoction of triphala and fried in ghee
- Purification of rajata, loha – Heated and immersed in sesame oil, buttermilk, cow’s urine, gruel and decoction of kulatha (Dolichos biflorus) in that order for seven days in each liquid.
- Detoxification of Parada – Ground with the juice of Aloe vera, Triphala(Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica officinalis), the root of chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) each for 7 days.
- Purification of Abhraka – Heating and quenching in the decoction of Triphala or cow’s milk for 7 times.
- Detoxification of Gandhaka – fried in ghee and dipped in cow’s milk repeated for 7 times.
- Purification of swarna makshika – boiling in the decoction of triphala (Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica officinalis)
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata dosha imbalance.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa, raktha, mamsa ,asthi,majja dhatu – musculoskeletal diseases.
- Roga marga – This medicine can be administered in diseases affecting madhyama roga marga –joint pain
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 1to 2 tablets after food, twice daily or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi Shuddhi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items that produce dosha imbalance like cold, more salty, sour, and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume calcium-rich and easily digestible food items
- Avoid heavy exercises that further aggravate the degenerated conditions.
- Oil massage on body advised. Which alleviates vata dosha
- Avoid smoking, soft drinks, and alcohol.
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- Improper administration and overdosage lead to side effects.
- It is better to avoid by children, lactating women and during pregnancy.
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
The duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of the disease. Before taking medicine consult a physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Bhaishajya ratnavali- masthishka roga chikilsa
- Maharasnadi kashayam
- Yogaraja guggulu
- Mahayogaraja guggulu
- Shree Dhootapapeshwar
- Comparative study of the effect of Panchamrut Loha Guggul and Trayodashang Guggul in quotVishwachi with special reference to cervical spondylosis
- Quality standardization of a traditional ayurvedic formulation panchamrut loha guggul tablet.
The Food and Drug Administration, United States has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to email@example.com
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.