Malla sindoor is an Ayurvedic medicine used in the treatment of respiratory diseases, joint diseases etc. This tablet contains mineral ingredients only. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF MALLA SINDOOR
- This medicine is used in the management of respiratory diseases.
- It is also beneficial to the management of joint pain.
INDICATIONS OF MALLA SINDOOR
- Breathing difficulty
INGREDIENTS OF MALLA SINDOOR
|SL NO||SANSKRIT NAME||ENGLISH||ACTION|
|1||PARADA||Purified Mercury||Fast relief from symptoms|
|3||MALLA||Purified arsenic oxide||The beneficiary effect in respiratory diseases|
|4||RASAKARPURA||Mercurial compound||The beneficiary effect in respiratory diseases|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
It is prepared with special kupipakwa method
purified parada and purified gandhaka triturated continuously to get a homogenous black coloured mixture known as kajjali. This kajjali again grounded with malla and rasakarpura. This mixture filled in an amber coloured glass bottle with 750 ml capacity. Bottle wrapped with mud smeared cloth. Then subjected to heat, after cooling the product is collected.
- Detoxification of mercury– Ground with the juice of Aloe vera, Triphala(Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica, Emblica officinalis), the root of chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica) each for 7 days.
- Detoxification of Gandhaka – fried in ghee and dipped in cow’s milk repeated for 7 times.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of vata and kapha dosha imbalance.
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasa, raktha, mamsa,asthi,majja dhatu –musculoskeletal diseases
- Roga marga – This medicine can be administered in diseases affecting abhyanthara roga marga – respiratory diseases and madhyama roga marga –joint pain, muscle pain
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 62.5 mg after food, twice daily or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of different diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – Effective in respiratory diseases, cleans the respiratory passage
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items that produce dosha imbalance like cold, more salty, sour, and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items
- Avoid heavy exercises that further aggravate degenerated conditions.
- Oil massage on body advised. Which alleviates vata dosha
- Avoid smoking, soft drinks, and alcohol.
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- It is better to avoid by children, lactating women and during pregnancy.
- Improper administration and overdosage leads to side effects
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
The duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of the disease. Before taking medicine consult a physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Sidhabheshaja manimala
- Mahayogaraja guggulu
- Gandhaka rasayana
- Sameera pannaga rasa
- Shree dhootapapeshwar
- The standard manufacturing procedure of Malla Sindura
2. A case study on the therapeutic effect of malla sindoor and shring bhasma in the elevated absolute eosinophil count.
- A Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy of MallaSindur for the Management of Pakshaghata (Hemiplegia)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, United States. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.