Hajarul yahood bhasma is herbal supplement used in the treatment of diseases affecting the urinary system. This powder prepared from calcium silicate. This medicine should only take as per the direction by a physician.
BENEFITS OF HAJARUL YAHOOD BHASMA
- This medicine mainly used in the management of urinary diseases.
- Has a major role in preventive and curative aspects of urolithiasis along with its associated complaints.
- As per Ayurvedic classics, it balances pitta and kapha dosha.
INDICATIONS OF HAJARUL YAHOOD BHASMA
- Moothrashmari – urinary calculi
- Moothrakrichra – difficulty in urination
- Moothraghata – urinary obstruction
- Increased Frequency of micturition
- Oliguria and anuria in obstruction
INGREDIENTS OF HAJARUL YAHOOD BHASMA
|1||HAJARUL YAHOOD||Calcium silicate||Effective in the urinary system|
METHOD OF PREPARATION
The finely powdered calcium silicate is grounded with the juice of mulaka (radish) and subjected to heat and resultant powder is called Akik bhasma.
DOSHA- DUSHYA PREDOMINANCE AND ROGA MARGA
- Dosha – This medicine is recommended for the treatment of pitta and kapha dosha imbalance
- Dushya- useful in diseases affecting rasadhatu, raktha dhatu and mutra mala – haematuria, urinary retention.
- Roga marga – Useful in diseases affecting madhyama roga marga – urinary disorders
DOSAGE AND USAGE
Take 250 mg to 500 mg after food once or twice daily or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
EXERCISES AND YOGA
Yoga and Pranayama are a set of breathing and stretching exercises respectively, widely practised in the treatment of many diseases.
Nadi Shuddi Pranayam – for getting calmness to the mind provide overall health
The patient needs to be seated in a meditative posture with the head and spine erect, with the body relaxed. The patient has to close his one nostril (e.g. left nostril if using the right hand and vice versa) with the thumb and exhale completely through the other nostril. Again, he will have to breathe in deeply through the other nostril while the opposite nostril is still closed with the thumb.
RECOMMENDED DIET AND BEHAVIOUR
- Avoid food items which produce dosha imbalance like cold, more acrid, sour and dry food, hard to digest. Because dosha imbalance aggravates the symptoms.
- Consume easily digestible food items.
- Avoid excessive intake of tomato, shellfish, milk.
- Drink more water.
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- This medicine should only take as per the direction of the physician.
- Taken by children, lactating women and during pregnancy only after consulting an Ayurveda doctor
- Improper administration and overdosage lead to side effects.
- Can this medicine be used while taking Allopathic medicines?
Seek your doctor’s advice if you are taking this medicine along with Allopathic medicines.
- How long the medicine can be used?
The duration of medicinal administration is based on your stage of disease in pregnancy. Before taking medicine consult an Ayurvedic physician.
- Is this medicine habit forming?
This medicine is not habit-forming. After using for a prescribed period gradually decrease the dose and eventually stop it.
- Siddha yoga sangraha- ashmari moothrakrichra chikilsa
- Punarnavadi kashayam
- Brihatyadi kashayam
- Vettumaran gulika – administered along with tender coconut water
- Divya pharmacy
- Hajrul yahood (Lapis judaicus): An important mineral drug of Unani system of medicine for the management of urolithiasis.
2. A Single Case Study on Mutrashmari (Urolithiasis) by Using Varunadi Kwath and Hajrul Yahood Bhasma.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, United States. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your GP before the intake.
Please consult Dr. Rajesh Nair here-
Dr. Rajesh Nair, the co-founder and chief consultant of Ayurvedaforall.Com, is a graduate of prestigious Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College (affiliated with the University of Calicut), Kerala, India. Additionally, he holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Annamalai University.
Dr. Nair offers consultation at two busy clinics in and around Haripad, Alleppey, Kerala, the southern state famous worldwide for authentic ayurvedic treatment and physicians. While offering consultation on all aspects of ayurvedic treatments Dr. Nair has a special interest in Panchkarma, Yoga, and Massage.
Through Ayurvedaforall, Dr. Nair offers online consultation to patients worldwide and has served hundreds of patients over the last 20 years. In addition to his Ayurvedic practice, he is the chief editor of ayurveda-amai.org, the online portal of Ayurveda Medical Association of India, and the Secretary of the Kerala State Committee of Ayurveda Medical Association of India.
Dr. Nair is a regular speaker at Ayurveda-related conferences and has visited Germany to propagate Ayurveda. You can write directly to email@example.com
Whatsapp – +91 9446918019, +91 8075810816
To give you a quick idea about Ayurvedaforall, we are a group of ayurvedic practitioners committed to propagating Ayurveda in its best tradition around the world. Our online store sells authentic ayurvedic formulations backed by professional advice. Now into the seventeenth year of operation, the site has helped us build a dedicated clientele which regularly uses our products and services as well as refers others to us. Needless to say, this has been achieved through our adherence to the highest standards of customer service and professional ethics.